• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Check out what the parts fairy delivered [new parts added]

Tommy

My UPS driver is my new friend :shakehands:

These AFR's will be slapped on by the end of the week. More surprises to come! :behindsofa:

DSC05996.jpg

DSC06000.jpg

DSC06002.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Jesus H F'N Christ Tommy!!

Do sell drugs for a living to get money for all this cool stuff?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oestang-2008

Heads

The UPS guy is a good friend of mine!!!!! haha:lol: He always knows when im building something....

Very nice heads... cant wait to hear them run...

OE

Tommy

Jesus H F'N Christ Tommy!!

Do sell drugs for a living to get money for all this cool stuff?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL! Nope, I'm a grower/farmer :hello: (avocados!)

....commercial property manager and a part time Realtor :D

besides....remember my 24k miles 93 Teal Cobra? sold it in December, so I had some mama-don't-know money left over

The UPS guy is a good friend of mine!!!!! haha:lol: He always knows when im building something....

Very nice heads... cant wait to hear them run...

OE

Thanks bud!

Here cobra, cobra, cobra......... :eating:

:rock: joo no it meng!

which ones are those 185s???

yes, #1422, 58cc chambers, should put me around 10:1cr

WOW those are nice!

That's what I said! LOL I had a big grin from ear to ear!

I tell you guys, I should have listened to all the advice in the beginning. I should have done this loooong time ago.

M

Mustangcwo

Ok, love the heads...hate the C4...but adore the FOX. Nice job Tommy. Looks like I'll be playing third fiddle at MVTW. Dont believe I can tune in enough UP to keep up with those...SEXY.

M

Mustangcwo

:nonono: Don't knock it until you try it. Some people just talk about going fast and others are doing something about it. :lol: :hello:

Some people talk about kissing their sister, but it doesn't make it right!! If you aint jamin gears, you're just along for the ride.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Some people talk about kissing their sister, but it doesn't make it right!! If you aint jamin gears, you're just along for the ride.

That's why it's called reverse MANUAL. Still jammin gears, just doin it faster then you pedal pushing, shift missing, gear grinding, suckas!:boxings: