• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chili's Fundraising Event/Toy Drive

ladygaga2

Chili's Fundraising Event/Toy Drive

We will be collecting toys for foster youth. Please bring an unwrapped toy. Also, we get 10% back to the club. Let's make a good turn out for this.

Time:6:30pm

December 15,2010

Chili's
800 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista, CA 91910-7835

Toys will go to the Foster Youth Mentor Program. The toys will be given to the foster children for either Christmas or on their birthdays. Also, don't forget about teenagers in foster care. They're often neglected as most of the toys that are collected are for preteens and below.

M

Mustangcwo

Great evening at Chillis!!! The boxes will be kept up until Friday. If you want to contribute to the toy drive, you can drop off a toy at Chillis anytime between now and then.

FYI, I picked up the toy boxes today. I'll take them to the Foster Youth Mentor Program tomorrow. A big thank you to all those that donated. The foster kids will really appreciate the effort. Perhaps, we could make this an annual thing?

M

Mustangcwo

FYI, I picked up the toy boxes today. I'll take them to the Foster Youth Mentor Program tomorrow. A big thank you to all those that donated. The foster kids will really appreciate the effort. Perhaps, we could make this an annual thing?

This will go on the calendar for next year.