• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Decal Request

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
I was wondering if I could get a new style banner? And if it was possible get the black strip across with red lettering on the black strip?

Anthony

Just a heads up. If you are going to put the background then it cannot go further down than the AS1 line. Also I would recommend just getting very dark tint on the windshield to the AS1 line as it will last almost forever as opposed to just a black strip. It will have the same effect you are looking for.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I can probably do that just need to make measurments.. Lay a strip down and put the other color on it would be my best guest..

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
hold off on that banner if you havent started...the guy still isnt answering my phone calls or anything about the title. even went to his apt and he "wasnt home" so im most likely taking him to court soon

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
ok its all good now..car isnt stolen the title is still somewhere thought...sorry about that

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
thats the only thing that i havent figured out...the isnt stolen so the title somewhere hopefully in the process through the DMV because the old owner moved...i called the apartment's manager and found that out. So im shipping the car home and putting it in the garage