• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

finally got my stallion!

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
Hey everyone this is jesse. I used to chill with the old wicked stangs chapter with thai n luis n tom.....
anyway i got my stang finally and modding the hell out of it. I figured it would be cool to be affiliated with a mustang club. Who do i contact/go for a meet? Unfortunately im only home bout 1 weekend a month because of work but i should be home the weekend of fabulous fords so if anything is going on im down.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome back. Roushed2(Dennis) is in Victorville and Ghostrider (Russell) is in Antelope Valley. Contact either one for get together, depending on which one is closer to you.

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
Im super bummed cuz My car was supposed to be done for the show.... unfortunately I went to the shop where it is in Stanton, CA and dude told me it wasnt done and it will probably be within the next couple of weeks before its done. I was really hoping to cruise down to FFF in it. oh well, maybe next year. By then I will have a new motor and trans anyway and hopefully a Kenne Bell. I am going to try to see what other events I can attend after my car is done.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Im super bummed cuz My car was supposed to be done for the show.... unfortunately I went to the shop where it is in Stanton, CA and dude told me it wasnt done and it will probably be within the next couple of weeks before its done. I was really hoping to cruise down to FFF in it. oh well, maybe next year. By then I will have a new motor and trans anyway and hopefully a Kenne Bell. I am going to try to see what other events I can attend after my car is done.

We have a good show down here in San Diego, Mustangs by the Bay. This is on October 7th. Its a great show at a great setting.