• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fobra559 car

elky406

As some of you may know,Brent brought me his very clean 2v auto to instal a vortech supercharger on.

Kit is a blow threw setup,42lbs injectors,ba5000 sct mass.

We have had some problems along the build but we have been bustn our butt to deliever for Brent.Had a issue witht he first maff (vmp unit)so now it has the sct ba5000 on it,so tuning started tonite and all was going very very well,car was coming together very nicley until it ran out of fuel.Car has a focus pump and at about 380 whp fuel pressure drops and now we are done lol.Im going to drop the tank and put a second focus pump in the stock housing and get back on the dyno again tomorrow.Crazy thing ive run focus pumps to 450 whp and more.I tried two different pumps in Brents car both did the same thing,went threw all the wiring for the frps and the fuel pump driver along with changing the driver and sensor.No luck,so like i said tomorrow out comes the tank for the second focus pump.

Anyway here are some pics thus far.

008ykm.jpg

007ke.jpg

006cww.jpg

005uc.jpg

004bh.jpg

003ij.jpg

002vtxs.jpg

001mp.jpg

elky406

yup,i finished her up today.

final pulled back numbers of 400whp.

I pulled timing way back,made it a bit on the rich side at 11.4 so she will live and not spit rods out of it,damm 2vs.

elky406

Heres the customers review from CAMustangs..

I'm amazed how my car ran when I got it back from Nate. It runs as smooth as a luxury car but with a loud ass exhaust Nate and Steve did a amazing job on the build and tune. I'm speechless on their customer service, when they mean customers come first, they mean customers come first! I've never been to a shop who will wash a customer's car after install of anything. Other shops that I've been to usually leave the cars dirty coming out after they are done with installs AOP's service is unmatched and quality of work is great. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I have a few buddies that might stop by for some parts in the future Next I plan on working on my suspension, LCA's are next on my list, I need some DR's for sure now lol.

Final #'s

400rwhp
382rwtq

All through a slush box