• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox tear down once agian

Foxman

empty hole once again LOL
100_1436.jpg

FOX in its new shop/home
100_1441.jpg

engine parts... bearings worn from lost oil pressure, and maybe a little to much timing
100_1431.jpg

100_1432.jpg

100_1430.jpg

100_1437.jpg

100_1438.jpg

Along with a little head lifting
100_1439.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

A little carnage, but not to bad. The head lifting is tough, ARP is the only good solution. Aluminum heads lift less but are expensive. If you can find an SVO block, they have the 1/2" holes vice the 3/8".

Have fun with the rebuild and keep the pictures coming.

Foxman

i'm thinking trick flow heads.. systemmax or a edelbrock RPM 2 intake if these deal goes through and a custom jay alan cam... will only buy the cam if money isnt to tight then... I'm thinking the car is going to be down for a good 6 months.. alot of gutting happening!

Can you say Drag car........

Im talking no carpet, head liner no rear seat all bump supports gone. no more side windows or window regulators, no stereo I'm talking gutted... I want to see LOW LOW 10's!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Andy let me know if your going with trick flow I can get them cheap from my buddys shop in MO. They are a trick flow dealer

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
good bye aerodynamics! lol

I love Foxes but they are about as aerowdynamic as a shoe box. Fox and aerodynamic shouldnt even be used in the same sentence LOL. But they dont need that anyway. They are bad ass!!