• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Freedom Festival Sunday July 4

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
FreedomFest-2010-op.jpg

RSVP

Emilio, are you actually going to be in the car show or just going to the Freedom Festival itself? I'm a maybe on this. Don't have anything planned yet.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Kinda late to send it in now, don't you think. The show is tomorrow and I doubt anybody will be at the shop right now.

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
I'll be there... This is my last wickedstangs event before I head home to Massachusetts on Tuesday. If I don't see you guys tomorrow I just want to thank you guys for everything!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Lynchmob called the guy yesterday he said if you haven't signed up just to show up because last time he checked there still was alot of spots opened. I'll be there to see if I could get in if not then there will be a change of plans for me.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'll be there... This is my last wickedstangs event before I head home to Massachusetts on Tuesday. If I don't see you guys tomorrow I just want to thank you guys for everything!

I'm not going to be there. It was great knowing you, dude. Stay in touch. Have a safe drive back home. If you get a chance come out to visit us.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, Everyone I just got off the phone with them and they said as they still need cars. We will have to show up early than the event to get in. The show starts at 3-9PM I am thinking we should atleast go down there around noon and make sure we can get in.

All, my phone is charged now and I am accepting all calls now:) But, I have been under the weather and feeling a bit better today so call me asap..