• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

High Desert Chapter Meet 02-22-14

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
Hello Everyone! Jesse here, Prez of High Desert Chapter. Some of you may know I and my counterparts have been working diligently to get the high desert chapter really strong. Our goal is to build a family, have an excellent reputation with everyone including law enforcement and the community. We are working on setting up some charity events for veterans, children and others. I just wanted to post some of the photos from last night at our meet. Unfortunately we did not get photos of all the cars that were there but we had almost 15 cars and this was our first official meet. We hope to branch out to other chapters in so cal and nationally to show our support to them as well as hopefully meet up sometime in the future.

Thanks,
J. Hughes
Prez. High Desert Chapter

Attachments

• DSC_5814.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 161
  • DSC_5815.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 164
  • DSC_5819.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 159
  • DSC_5821.JPG
    9.6 MB · Views: 164
  • DSC_5822.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC_5824.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 153
  • DSC_5832.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 161
  • DSC_5834.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 166
  • DSC_5842.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 161

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Jesse,

Good to see the High Desert getting it going. Good luck with your events, sounds like a good plan you have started. 15 cars, that is impressive. Let us know if we, at the San Diego chapter can help with anything. Continue success.

Danny
San Diego Chapter President.

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
Thank you sir, we are looking forward to meeting up with the so cal chapters from time to time for some bbqs or something and ofcourse building relations within the club. we are for sure going to be rolling strong to Fab Fords this year, im sure we'll see some of you there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thank you sir, we are looking forward to meeting up with the so cal chapters from time to time for some bbqs or something and ofcourse building relations within the club. we are for sure going to be rolling strong to Fab Fords this year, im sure we'll see some of you there.

Yep, for sure. I know we have three registered so far.