• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I wanna Join the Club!

cali_style

Hello everyone my Name is Miguel and i would like to become a Wicked Stang member. I have been talking to Joe but have yet to have the honor of meeting him. As for me Im a Bartender and i recently got married and moved to Lemoore. My car is an '05 Mustang GT A/T HP white with black stripes with other cosmetic upgrades and a couple motor upgrades with a one off exhaust. I hope to meet all the member soon and be one too.... thanks for the time take care heres some flicks enjoy.....:hello:
10_5x7IMG_2585.jpg

10_5x7IMG_2629.jpg

10_5x7IMG_2616.jpg

10_5x7IMG_2657.jpg

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Welcome to Wicked Stangs,Miguel and let me be the first to say that you look smokin' hot in that bikini !!! (Nice Stang too)

cali_style

LOL.... that is a good friend of mine that did a photo shoot for her modeling pholio using my car.... Sorry she dont come with the car! lol

northerncountry

Well shes got my vote for babe of the month LOL welcome to wickedstangs and any questions at all just post it up and we will get it figured out! welcome again!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wickedstangs. Its simple here, you register on the site and you are a member of Wickedstangs. So, once again, welcome. And very nice looking ride.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Welcome to Wickedstangs. Its simple here, you register on the site and you are a member of Wickedstangs. So, once again, welcome. And very nice looking ride.

Sorry, my son hijacked my post. And are you going to come down to the picnic on sunday? should be a good time?

Shane361

Welcome to the club! Send those shots into 5.0 Babe of the Month and I bet she will be a shoe in! -Shane

Renegade

welcome, cant wait to see your car in person, make sure you join us on our cruise to Yosemite on May 29th, check out the thread about it for more details or just PM me.

cali_style

thanks you everyone! i finally got to meet up with SuperStang21 he is a hell of a nice guy with a sick supercharged mustang! Im gunna try and make the trip have to get time off? but i will for sure be at the next meeting. My car with Corina won Babe of the Month in Oct '08 issue 5.0 mag she won by a landslide editor said. lol i feel honored to be a part of wicked stangs thanks to everyone cant wait to meet you all....