• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's a struggle

Quarter_Pony

This is the VP of the Virginia Chapter and I gotta say it's been a struggle to get members involved. Our last meet was more of a get together, but I'm not losing faith! So if there are any members lurking around on the site you can come check us out on Facebook and Instagram.

Facebook - WickedStangs Virginia Chapter

Instagram - @WickedStangsVA

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This is the VP of the Virginia Chapter and I gotta say it's been a struggle to get members involved. Our last meet was more of a get together, but I'm not losing faith! So if there are any members lurking around on the site you can come check us out on Facebook and Instagram.

Its a struggle everywhere. We have the same problems here, too. Keep the faith.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

you need to have them log on here and we can help motivate them..

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
you need to have them log on here and we can help motivate them..
We regularly post on our Facebook page for members to make sure they sign up here on the nationwide site, and our business cards also have this website on them. So we're trying! We just have to figure out how to get people to take a bigger interest in the club.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
We regularly post on our Facebook page for members to make sure they sign up here on the nationwide site, and our business cards also have this website on them. So we're trying! We just have to figure out how to get people to take a bigger interest in the club.
Don't worry about trying to get many members. Remember Wicked Stangs started with only three..