• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Josh40601 has joined!

Josh40601

Thanks guys and gals! I figured i would come by and introduce myself. My name is Josh, I live here in San Diego while I am going to school. I just picked up an 89 LX 5.0 hatchback that is in rough condition. The trans is blown, the number 3 cylinder is misfiring, there is a horrible exhaust leak, the body is beat all to pieces, and the interior is trashed. ugh.... I paid little to nothing for the car, and I have a slew of parts I am going to put on it. The car is going to be a simple DD that looks good driving down the road. I will take some pics of the car tonight just to give everyone a good perspective of what I am starting with.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to the site i hope you enjoy your stay if you need anything or have and questions PM me

Josh40601

Thanks again guys. I was hoping that someone could help me out..... I am in DIRE need of an AOD for my car, but can not find one here in San Diego. Does anyone know where i can get a good used AOD from? Does anyone have one lying in thier garage they want to get rid of? Any help would be great