• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 16, 2012] Kearny Pearson Ford Car Show (San Diego, CA)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
All,

KPF is putting on an event, Saturday the 16th of June, and I am hoping for maximum participation and support. KPF and WS is forming a great relationship and I would like to build upon this effort to foster their support.

The event includes food, drinks and cars from various local clubs to include WS, SVTOA and Thunderbird. Please RSVP by Sunday, 10 June; I need to pass a car count to KPF.

The event starts at 9am and runs until 3pm.

Meeting Place:
Bennigans parking lot in Mission Valley
Meet up at 8:00am and rolling out 8:15am

Kearny Pearson Ford and the Mustang Club of San Diego Present:

Summer Sales Kickoff
Mustang Festival
Saturday June 16
9:00 am till 3:00 pm
Dozens of classic and personalized Mustangs from the MCSD, SVTOA and Wicked Stangs Mustang clubs will be on display and also vintage Thunderbirds from the Classic Thunderbirds of San Diego.
Music, live radio broadcast and barbeque provided by Kearny Pearson.
Come join in the fun, festivities, check out the latest Ford products and thank the folks at Kearny Pearson for all their support!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Todd and Danny, Just contact our Guest Speaker for tomorrow and everything is a go....

northerncountry

I will still be in transit for the next 6 days after that, then I will be home... damn the luck. Question When does the Gear head rendezvous start back up?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We are up to five cars now and we need more participation. This day is to celebrate the 2013 Mustang and assist KPF in kicking off the selling season. Come on crew, I want to roll deep on this day!!!!

Ron Gregory

I will still be in transit for the next 6 days after that, then I will be home... damn the luck. Question When does the Gear head rendezvous start back up?
Gearhead rendevous is in full swing. The first Sat of every month on Waring, same place by the Fosters Freeze, 10-noon. We're continuing another season with the Saturday evening event for those that work on Saturdays but would still like to get together. It's 6-8PM, 3rd Saturday of the month....same place.

Ron

Ron Gregory

I posted in another location that I couldn't find this event, sorry guys/gals, just learning how to get around your site...What Todd said, we could use a head count and sounds like you have that going, so we'll hear from you Todd by the 10th?

Thanks for the support.

Ron Gregory
MCSD

2K7GTCS

Count me in. Just keep the used car sales team away from my car! I've dropped over $4k in upgrades to my car in the last month, and I don't want the temptation to do something foolish...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I posted in another location that I couldn't find this event, sorry guys/gals, just learning how to get around your site...What Todd said, we could use a head count and sounds like you have that going, so we'll hear from you Todd by the 10th?

Thanks for the support.

Ron Gregory
MCSD

Ron, this even is posted in the calendar. You can click on the event tab above and that will take you to the calendar and its posted for the 16th. If you can't find it on the calendar, it will be posted in the forum under California Events. For future references, too.
Looks like its up to 8 cars now.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey peeps. Will need to know who's going before the 10th. Need to give the dealership a head count. If you are thinking you probably go, post up anyways. See everyone there on the 16th.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alright team, we are up to eight cars now!!! Just a few more cars and we can roll in not to shallow...but I would like to roll in deep!!! HELLO!!!! Get on this post and RSVP; I need a head count.

From your humble and pushy VP; thanks. :)