• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Long Tube Headers for a 5.0

Josh40601

Alright everyone, some of you may know, i took on a heap of a project with my 89 hatchback. The car has long tube headers, and an X pipe, which as anyone who knows California smog laws, knows this is completly illegal for a car registered in CA. I want to just put all the stock manifolds, cats and H pipe back on the car, but the guy trashed everything when he swapped it. If anyone would be interested in trading a set of lung tubes and x pipe for the stock exhaust off their car, please PM me. I have a few other parts like interior switched and little things like that. Im not sure what the brand of headers are, but i know they seal up the block VERY well.

Ford1288

Donator
Dang, wish I was home to help you out. I keep a stock intake and exhaust set up just for smog purposes.

M

Mustangcwo

I was at the junkyard 6 days ago and there were 4 fox body mustangs there waiting to be rapped. Get your butt down south to ecology and get the parts before they are gone.