• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looks like the blown 347 might not be blown anymore.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
1a9dc91f666bd32e04b967287e49735e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Just got to make a couple shakedown runs. It's pig rich right now and has a crankcase pressure problem (not enough flow through the pan evac, blew the dipstick out)

The suspension needs more adjustment as well, but it's spinning its way to a 1.60 60 foot. It'll get there, just needs some time to work the bugs out

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The car looks fantastic. Keep tuning her up, I look forward to meeting you up at the track in a couple of months.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
The car looks fantastic. Keep tuning her up, I look forward to meeting you up at the track in a couple of months.
Still spinning, slicks are done, new ones didn't get here in time for me to mount them. Spinning its way to a 1.49 60' and ran a 6.69 at 103.6 [emoji41]

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
What series are you running?
I'm running the summit series at irwindale and fontana along with 4 big dollar events for the year. I'm not overly concerned with chasing points since I've already missed one race at irwindale because of work and I'm bound to have to miss a couple more. So if I do well enough to go to the ET finals with the races im able to make then awesome, but if not it just comes with the job I guess lol.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Put it on the 1/4 mile today. 10.322@126.95 mph, 60' was 1.477. It went a 1.455 60' but the air got worse so went a couple hundredths slower. 1/8th was a 6.533 :)

So let's call it mission accomplished! She's movin!