• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 19, 2011] Mustangs vs the World Volunteers, 26 March, 2011 (San Diego, CA)

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
It’s that time of the year again for Mustangs vs. the World. With that being said, it time for our non-racer club members to show our support for the "Wickedstangs racers" and for the club by volunteering for this very big club event.
Thanks to all that have already volunteered. I would like to get at least 5-7 more people to volunteer so everyone can take turns taking breaks or to watch the races. I know that it seems like allot of people but it is necessary for the smooth operation of the event and for everyone’s enjoyment.
I would like to get all volunteers together at my house this Saturday around 3:30 to discuss Jobs, Rules, Positions that everyone would like to fill and to hash out anything else that is brought up.

If you are interested please reply to this post, email, pm, or call me. :)

Tim
H-858-565-4427
C-858-213-6202
Email: julew99@yahoo.com

Red

I'm doing a car show this Saturday but I'll try to make it. My daughter wants to help.

CC's

Hi I want to volunteer again this year, but unfortunately I will not be at the meeting because I have prior engagements, but let me know what is left and I got you!!! I will be there to support, besides my hubby is racing and he also wants me to race the stang but im still debating, either way I will be there.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
come on red someone has to give 2k7gtcs a run for his money..... LOL Red with you not in the game I know
2k7 will bring home a nice trophy

Red

come on red someone has to give 2k7gtcs a run for his money..... LOL Red with you not in the game I know
2k7 will bring home a nice trophy
I'm still racing Phill. My daughter is going to help. That's why I'm going to this. Besides I'm hoping that 2K7" aka Dave" will have 3 great runs. He's car is much faster then mine and if he does well he'll pull into the high 8's. Leaving me in the low 9's. :D

2K7GTCS

I'm still racing Phill. My daughter is going to help. That's why I'm going to this. Besides I'm hoping that 2K7" aka Dave" will have 3 great runs. He's car is much faster then mine and if he does well he'll pull into the high 8's. Leaving me in the low 9's. :D

I will be running in the 8.5 second class, so Red and I will not be racing against each other...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hi I want to volunteer again this year, but unfortunately I will not be at the meeting because I have prior engagements, but let me know what is left and I got you!!! I will be there to support, besides my hubby is racing and he also wants me to race the stang but im still debating, either way I will be there.

Good to see you will be there and you husband's racing.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn Dave/Red you guys are no fun. So I take it we added some mods dave?
Selling my black Stallion I may have some wheels and tires availible cheap
if Albert dont buy them from me

CC's

Hey Danny! yeah me and the family will be there, I just found out yesterday that it will be raining on saturday, will the event be cancelled or will it be buisness as usual, yeah my husband decided not to race he has a hyabusa so I guess he doesn't want to get wet or the motorcycles don't race in the rain... well I will check the post through out the week to make sure the event didn't get cancelled.... I can't wait to see everyone....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Danny! yeah me and the family will be there, I just found out yesterday that it will be raining on saturday, will the event be cancelled or will it be buisness as usual, yeah my husband decided not to race he has a hyabusa so I guess he doesn't want to get wet or the motorcycles don't race in the rain... well I will check the post through out the week to make sure the event didn't get cancelled.... I can't wait to see everyone....

Yeah, just keep checking. Don't know what its going to be on Saturday.