• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 27, 2012] WS Beach Bash / Barbecue 2012 (San Diego, CA) (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Well Wicked Stangs the much anticipated Barbecue is finally here
DATE: May 27th, 2012
TIME: 8:00am
PLACE: Mission Bay Park, Crown Point North

Directions & Parking
- From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

Click Below Flyer for info:
Flyer Coming Soon

We extend the invitation to all other mustang club in the Southern California area

Event Coordinators and or President contact me for more info. 619-302-1499 Emilio

Each club will provide there own food

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
EARLY BIRD
All, we need some volunteers to be at the event early to help reserve spots. If you interested please post below and I will add you to the list...
1. WickedStangs
2. SDSubzero4
3. Ghostrider
4. Red
5. Roushed2
6. WarriorF150

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
FOOD / ITEMS FOR OUR EVENT
remember each club will provide for there own.... Please post up would you will be bringing. If you have other things you want to bring please post it up... And I will update this..
1. Carne Asada/Brawts - Ghostrider (Carne Asada), Mustangcwo (Brawts)
2. Paper Plates - SDSubzero4
3. Plastic Utensils - SDSubzero4
4. Hot Dogs Buns -SN95Cobra04
5. Tortillas-SN95Cobra04
6. Condiments (Mustard/Ketchup)-Red
7. Salsa-Mustang02gt
8. Sour Cream-Red
9. Macaroni Salad/Pasta Salad-Silversurfer619(pasta salad)
10. Potato Salad-Ford1288
11. Desert-golfeagles
12. Chips-Mustang02gt
13. Soda-WarriorF150, Kirk Simpson,silversurfer619
14. Water-BadBullitt
15. ICE-Screamingyellow, Luckychance, silversurfer619
16. Ice Chests-Red, chaz spaulding, sdsubzero4
17. NO ALCOHOL (CITY ORDINANCE)
18. guacamole-sdsubzero4
19. Tables-Ford1288, Red

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
EVERYONE PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN GET AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT AND MAKE SURE TO ADD HOW MANY YOUR FRIENDS YOUR BRINGING......

Ford1288

Donator
I'll make my world famous potato salad. Should be able to bring a 6ft. table too.

Oh, and Sabrina will be coming, so 2 peeps for me.

northerncountry

Still haze gray and underway sorry guys the vert and it's flags will not be there this year :(

take lots of pics for me I want a cd full of pics when I get back!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
im going to go but not sure if ill be on time since ill be at my uncles big ass party on sat with all the free food and alcohol i can fit in my stomach. yummy :)

sdstangsbigred

Anyone know if we can have dogs there?

The last time we were there they told my buddy his chihuahua wasn't allowed there period I hope they changed that rule that is just dumb he and his family left the event due to that please keep us posted thanks

GhostRider

Hey guys the wife and I will be going. We'll bring some carne asada/ chicken and some salad. Oh and I'll make sure to bring some pepper spray for "Wyatt Earp" A.K.A. the stupid park ranger who crashed last years BBQ.... j/k!