• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meet anyone?

bdt115

i see you guys aren't too active here but I saw a car with a few of these stickers a few days ago and reminded of this club. Was wondering if anyone up here was using this site and wanted to meet up maybe next weekend for a little cruise or something like that. Hoping for some replies here

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i see you guys aren't too active here but I saw a car with a few of these stickers a few days ago and reminded of this club. Was wondering if anyone up here was using this site and wanted to meet up maybe next weekend for a little cruise or something like that. Hoping for some replies here
yes, for some crazy reason people choose facebook over our awesome forum...

bdt115

It would be good to know or even if I could get info on working on it for myself to start up! I see a lot of good looking mustangs around and hate just driving by lol

sportbykeryder

Donator
I would be interested...