• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My Other Car is A Wicked Stangs Decals

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
I have decals now for those of you with grocery getters:) :rock:

MYOTHERCAR.jpg

MYOTHERCAR2.jpg

MYOTHERCAR3.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I would like one of those for my wifes minivan but how do I get one???

I think you would reply to Emilio and write. "Hey Emilio, I like one for my wife's minivan." Then write what style and where to send it to.

Sorry Phil, just felt like being a smarta$$ this morning. :lol:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Sub that is ok and NO that dont work. I been bugging him forever about window banners. Now if Soji dont bring some back with him I ust have to make more trips
to Whidbey to get them from Albert

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
C'mon Phil, you know you need to constantly bugging Emilio about everything. He forgets right after talking to him. He's one person you can continually nag and you will be in the right. :rofl:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sub that is ok and NO that dont work. I been bugging him forever about window banners. Now if Soji dont bring some back with him I ust have to make more trips
to Whidbey to get them from Albert

if you would have just came over the house like I told you, you would have your decals.. Albert came over like I asked him and he got decals, I ask Soji to come over and he got decals.. hmmm :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
if you would have just came over the house like I told you, you would have your decals.. Albert came over like I asked him and he got decals, I ask Soji to come over and he got decals.. hmmm :)

Well, in defense of Phil. He is in Washington, so that would be kinda difficult to make that trip.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator

hey fool you remember all the weeds I helped you pull....? LOL Im never going to let you live it down E till I get back to san diego with you and Todd and the rest of the retirees.... LOL
Soji came down and got them I know. Send him back with a grocery getter sticker for the wife LOL

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hey fool you remember all the weeds I helped you pull....? LOL Im never going to let you live it down E till I get back to san diego with you and Todd and the rest of the retirees.... LOL
Soji came down and got them I know. Send him back with a grocery getter sticker for the wife LOL

Pulling weeds is not the issue.. I was going to compensate you with decals only if you would have came over... Seeing souji today see what I can do...

Sent from my Dell Streak