• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nasty little Custom turbo kit for 03-04 Cobra

Mach1Marauder

For sale is a turbo set up that has never been ran. The turbos are Garrett T4 frame 61mm. They have a .96 exhaust AR and a 70mm inlet. The piping is all 304 stainless. This is a race set up with no filters, but with a little ingenuity, a type of filter could be installed for limited street excursions. The wastegates are both new Tials The BOV is also a matching new Tial.
This system comes with the sheet metal Procharger intake. In order to use this intake and turbo system, you must have a 03-04 cobra set up because of the placement of the turbos and routing on the piping around the alternator, oil cooler and use of intercooler and heat exchanger. The piping was even routed around the a/c compressor. Due to the fact that this system is a low mount, I have included the TURBO WERX turbo oil return pump that will go with the kit.
I’m not trying to make any money on this. I want less than what I have invested. If you are thinking about buying a turbo system or making one, this might be what you are looking for.:rock:
This system is all new. 0 miles I want 5k for this or I may take partial trade for 03-04 cobra stuff. I am returning the car back to stock. Here are some pics

P1060189.jpg

P1060190.jpg

P1060193.jpg

P1060159.jpg

P1050550.jpg

P1050551.jpg

P1050557.jpg

P1050552.jpg

P1050535.jpg

P1050348.jpg

P1050350.jpg

S

Sick200GT

Do you still have the kit? If you do what are you interested in trading it for?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
slow ;)

just kidding looks great. hellion just came out with a kit for my car. im saving!!!!! just 5psi +200hp and 230tq drools