• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Navy SEAL Goes on Rampage

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thats messed up... they tested his hair and it was positive for ghb and hydro.... i think he got spiked

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
sup hermano, im doing good right now looking to get orders in florida next. tell wifey hi and hi Emilio. How are you

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
I have been doing pretty good. Only going to do a few more mods to the red sled then when i get the US sep/oct next year i want either 04/05/06 RAM 2500. which title? how have you been sub?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have been doing pretty good. Only going to do a few more mods to the red sled then when i get the US sep/oct next year i want either 04/05/06 RAM 2500. which title? how have you been sub?

Emilio is talking about me overtaking you with the most post count. I'm doing good. Work been busy and trying to make the Mustang better.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
oh ok lol. wow. i havebeen gone for over a year and ya passed me. whats this award stuff now?

Bree

Donator
just watched this....i know its old but wow. sad..the comments make me upset though. people don't know a thing about PTSD