• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Feel free to introduce yourself here!

let us know the basics, and how you heard about us! And if you got a Wicked Stangs card, let us know where you got it.

Welcome to the Family!

I

imported_wickedstangs

airtraffic825 said:
Newbie here, received card from a red Mach 1 on NAS Lemoore today. Interested in what's going on.....

Welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club hope you enjoy your stay...

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Hey man,

That was me that was infront of you, i saw you two cars back. I didnt get a great look at your car, but it looked nice from the front!

We have a meeting Friday if you're intrested.. Hope to see ya there!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey airtraffic welcome to wicked stangs. So I guess you work in tower? AC? I work in field support lol. Hey we are having are meeting tonight at the Mcdonalds by Kregan and walmart. You should come out and get a feel for the club and what we are about. We are meeting up around 6:30 PM.

silver2000gt

Hey whats up yall.

iv been on here before but since its a new server im a newbie again. Iv meet some of ou guys a while back at some of the cs-mustangs meets. But im no longer with them and been lookin for a group to hang out with. Just a little about my car its a 2000 gt silver with blue racing stripes, 03 cobra rims, and a few go fast parts.

DEVILSPAWN1469

I'M TJ AND I ALREADY KNOW A FEW PEOPLE HERE FROM FRESNO GTG WITH CA-MUSTANGS AND CAR SHOWS. I HAVE AN 06 GT WITH H&R SS SPRINGS FOR A 2" DROP CUSTOM WHEELS AND TIRES, BORLA STINGER EXHAUST, STEEDA MOTION CHARGER DELETE KIT, AND TUBULAR INDUCTIONS CAI. ITS AN AUTO THAT WILL CHIRP THE WHEELS IN THIRD, LOL.

blackstallion06

Donator
Wow welcome to the heard... i wish I could see better pic of your car though it looks hella nice.

DEVILSPAWN1469

Thanks for the Welcome. Here are some pics of my baby ;D

MVC-005S-2.jpg

MVC-006S-1.jpg

MVC-007S-2.jpg

MVC-001S-2.jpg

goingbyebye

Just transfered to Lemoore. I've been here before. Someone left a card on my stang. I have an red 04 cobra. I'm looking to hang out and do the car talk thing. hit me up any time.
Joe
559-772-5617

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Good to see you made it to the forums. I am the one that spoke to you on the phone and put the card on your car (Sweet Terminator by the way!!). I am also the Prez here in the Central Valley. I hope you like the website. Be sure and check out the Wicked Stangs Performance Shop and post some pics of your car in the Members Rides area of the forums. Hope to put a face with a name soon. We are hopefully going to meet sometime before the March meeting. But if not we will see you then. - Joe

tact_out

Whats going on my names Jayson and my buddy TJ turned me on to this forum. I am in the Navy and at NAS Lemoore. For those of you who are at NAS Lemoore im with 137. My ride blew up about 2 months ago and should be running this weekend and if you check out the sig you can see some of the mods.

blackstallion06

Donator
Welcome tach, My name is Phill I work at field support on air field. we drive you guys to Kayla and do morning fod walk downs besides trapping your jets... Anyway welcome Black o6 GT here