• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Member checking in here!

duffmanrha

My real name is Eric, and I was actually referred here by one of your members that came and picked up my '88 LX shell this weekend, and he recommended coming on here! Sounded good to me to be able to join a club that actually does car stuff and goes racing together, w/o all the drama and BS of "other" clubs.

As for what I have, the last stang I have left is my '99 Cobra, triple black vert, which right now is down and out from a broken cam bolt. But, since I will have the motor out in a few weeks anyway, I've already gotten my FR500 cams, high-lift springs, etc. and getting ready to get this sucker rebuilt and back on the road!

Eric

duffmanrha

Hello all! Hey Steve, thanks for the referral!

Hey any suggestions on where to take the motor to get rebuilt? Need to get heads ported to match the cams, and also want to go with ~11:1 comp ratio with prolly flattops and milled heads (to save some cash), also thinking stroker since I'll be replacing slugs/rods anyway, why not go with the crank too? :D

Any suggestions? So far I have Powerheads, RET, and another place I can't think of right now.

The car is in Temecula right now, but I'll go wherever for a good shop!

Eric