• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOV 6th and 7th Car show and drag racing

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Sat NOV 6th we will be attending the Clovis Toys for Tots Car Show. It starts at 11am but tis is a pretty big show so we will have to show up early if we want to park. Im thinking w should meet at the shell station at 41 and grangeville at 915 and leave at 930 that should get us to Clovis an hour before the show and garuntee we get to park. Entry for the show is one unwrapped toy donation approx $10 value.

Also, Sunday Nov 7th is the last day of the season for test n tune at famoso. Gates open at 8am we will be leaving the parking lot of Mc donalds on 12 ave in hanford at 6am. I know its early but I expect that it will be packed for this event.

Hope to see everyone there!!!

Renegade

im hoping to get to go to Famoso, but right now everything is up in the air. if i go i most likely wont be running sadly. but on a good note, i heard that the land for the track they are building in Tulare is already purchased, and the County gave them the OK to build

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Both those events sound like they are going to be good ones.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I would like to but i just dont think its gonna be possible.