• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 8, 2014] Shop With A Cop - Virginia (Gloucester, VA)

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
Virginia Chapter! Gloucester Sheriffs Office in conjunction with the Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers will be holding a show on November 8th to raise money for the County's Shop With A Cop program to benefit local families in need for the holiday season.

Pre-registration is $15 or $20 the day of the event. Registration begins at 9am. Show starts at 10am. Awards at 3pm.

Gloucester Main Street Library - supposed to be a big event! Come on out for the last show of the season before it gets too cold!

If you need more information or directions please contact me!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have been involved with the Shop with a Cop program out here in San Diego. Its a great program and makes many under privileged children happy.

WKDRED

Staff member
I have been involved with the Shop with a Cop program out here in San Diego. Its a great program and makes many under privileged children happy.
I've never done anything with the program before, but since I work with the SO 's office that's doing it I hope to be really involved this year. I love being able to help people, especially when it comes to kids.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I've never done anything with the program before, but since I work with the SO 's office that's doing it I hope to be really involved this year. I love being able to help people, especially when it comes to kids.
Yep, it's great when the kids face light up when we let them work the lights and sirens and use the PA. It's especially great when they can shop and pick whatever they want.

WKDRED

Staff member
The show turned out GREAT! Overall, there were 97 vehicles that showed up for Shop With A Cop - Amazing turn out compared to the 60's figure last year saw. Will post pictures soon!