• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Paint/Body shop

russianstang

Hello everyone,
Is there a decent and not over-priced body shop in Lemoore/Hanford area that you would recommend? Worst case scenario Visalia and Fresno are not of the question. I might be purchasing a new front bumper cover that I'd like to get painted to match the car. Of course exact match would be nigh impossible but I'm not interested in redoing the whole car just yet.
Thank you,
V

russianstang

I've stopped by Aragon's and they sent me to Bumper Master. I was quoted at $40 for crack repair there. I'll be looking around more for the paint part. As for Valley Collision, they were closed and I'm a bit unsure of them since I found a lot of negative feedback from this year online. I'll still stop by and check them out though - doesn't hurt to look around.

Eh, wish I had a garage

dtopford

Hello I have not used these guys however I am in similar situation of not having time and tools to do this myself. Anyhow these guys sell body parts painted to factory colors then you just install yourself. they quoted me 460 for a new 97 Cobra bumper cover painted and delivered.

Hope this helps

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Above and Beyond on Visalia painted my front bumper for $300. Dont know what your lookin to spend but they do pretty good work.