• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Quick shoutout to Ahmed and Cory!i

99_STROKED_GT

Just wanted to take a moment to give some love to Ahmed and Cory for their recruiting efforts. Every Friday and Saturday they are out handing out flyers and talking with all Mustang drivers, even going to CO Springs for meets/cruises. Its working well because Im constantly getting texts from people in the local car community asking about this new Wicked Stangs club, many of whom are Mustang owners and are former club members of a club Brian and myself helped run and are interested in joining from word of mouth. Just by going to the local meets, we have 6 potential new members in 1 week; good job guys! Its tough for most of us to get out there late nights when the street scene starts booming so its greatly appreciated! Id like to nominate the two as Wicked Stangs official recruiters

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes they have been doing an awsome job recruiting. I will come up with a recruiting reward system for our chapter members.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

99_STROKED_GT

Thats a great idea! Hadnt even thought of that. Between the 3 of us we have added 6 new members in the last 2 weeks. I need to pick up a couple banners to get on their cars. I know for sure I need a red and a white, ill have to see what color the others want