• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Car Install Day 07MAR2010 (Miramar) **TODAY**

M

Mustangcwo

Alright gearheads, it's time for another WickedStangs Race Car install day. The stall convertor is in the mail and the slap shifter is already here...Thanks Tommy (You foxbody guys are awesome). I hear that there is a secret install that will be occuring at the same time.

No, Ethan, this is not a day to put parts on your car.

We will need four to five people to get everything installed in one day. One group up in the car installing the shifter, one group pulling the transmission and one group installing...???.

Place: Miramar Hobby Shop
Time: 9:00am

Emilio: Need to know if Bobby's trailer is available and get ahold of the keys. We will need a tow vehicle.

Tommy: If Emilio falls through, can you make it on Saturday and give us a tow.

Everyone else: It's time to turn some wrenches and hang out with the WickedStangs race team once again.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, very funny, I will try and make it out if I can.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Wow back from the dead! What about the valve body? Is that not purchased or donated from sponsorship yet?

M

Mustangcwo

Wow back from the dead! What about the valve body? Is that not purchased or donated from sponsorship yet?

Not certain what is coming form Edge Racing. The package will be here Monday or Tuesday, then I'll let you know. If not, we have some money saved up:rock:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I hope Emilio isn't leading the install on the secret sauce, I mean stuff. We all seen what happened to fill at Barona. :nonono: :lol:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I hope Emilio isn't leading the install on the secret sauce, I mean stuff. We all seen what happened to fill at Barona. :nonono: :lol:

That wasn't me Jack..Arse.. He was told, to unplug it after every run because it was constantly on without a switch.. Not my fault he had a hard on runing 9s at Barona..:rofl:

Tommy

Hey gearheads,

I have an 8-2 appointment on Saturday, but I can tow it on Friday if Bobby's trailer can't be used. I'll be in the SD area that day, but hopefully Bobby's can be used so I won't have to drag mine around all day , I'll tow his if needed.

EDIT: will be able to make it

Ford1288

Donator
Man, just invited the Fam to the zoo that day. If I dont do that I will definately be there to help.

Tommy

Hey gearheads,

I have an 8-2 appointment on Saturday, but I can tow it on Friday if Bobby's trailer can't be used. I'll be in the SD area that day, but hopefully Bobby's can be used so I won't have to drag mine around all day , I'll tow his if needed.

Change of plans fellas.

I'm all yours on Saturday :girlshit:

M

Mustangcwo

Orange, you should be leading this install. As for Emilio, we do not allow any unsupervised wrench turning...we are already down one turn signal light :rofl:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Space A flight would be sweet. i woudl def do it too if you didnt have ot alreadybe on leave before using it and coming back... pretty lamez

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Orange, you should be leading this install. As for Emilio, we do not allow any unsupervised wrench turning...we are already down one turn signal light :rofl:

You know me :ballchain:

Claudia goes to school saturday mornings from 9-1. I'll be Daddy day care every saturday morning until she finishes school.

Tommy

but please try to get Bobby's trailer. I have several parts, boxes, tools and my 68 Chevy in my trailer.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Still need a tow vehicle? If so just let me know....

I have to blast some parts over there, so I will be there that day.