• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Recruiting

TooMuchBoost

As you all may have seen, the Whidbey Island Chapter has dwindled down to barely any members besides myself. Recruiting began this morning for me and after spending half the day leaving cards on every mustang, regardless if it's a 4banger, 6 or an 8, didn't care if it was all the same color or any, if it was a stang, i put a card on it. This chapter is going to get going strong again, so if there is anyone out there still in this chapter that wants to be apart of the comeback then i'm going to need all the help i can get.

sportbykeryder

Donator
With all due respect, I have replied to 2 of your posts and you did not even have the
courtesy to acknowledge those.
What impression and interest do you suppose that had on those that
looked at those threads?
I admit I am thin skinned so please cut me some slack...... :)
Never the less, good luck with your recruiting!

TooMuchBoost

To Sportbykeryder: I didn't know that offended you, but you did give me some good information though, which I did use, so thank you for the help. The club is going to be what you make of it though, I'd like to meet up at least once a week and hang out in town to show off the cars and make new members as well as attend events when they come at us.

You all should have my number by now so if you guys hear of anything going on or need any help text/call me or find me through the site cause i'm on here every day now.

Thanks.

TooMuchBoost

Well traditionally we'd all get together on wednesdays for "Wicked Wednesdays" around 1800 at a local dining facility in Oak Harbor, I would like to get those going again, and with prior members we would go down to Monroe to Pacific Raceway and hit up the 1/8th mile. If we get enough people that want to get into that then we'll start cruising down there on the weekends. Then we have the usual cruises and car shows as they come, I'll try to keep everyone informed in local developments but if you or anyone else hears of something going on that we could attend then just throw it up on the site.

sportbykeryder

Donator
No
To Sportbykeryder: I didn't know that offended you, but you did give me some good information though, which I did use, so thank you for the help. The club is going to be what you make of it though, I'd like to meet up at least once a week and hang out in town to show off the cars and make new members as well as attend events when they come at us.

You all should have my number by now so if you guys hear of anything going on or need any help text/call me or find me through the site cause i'm on here every day now.

Thanks.
No, not offended, just, meh, wasted effort...?

Have a great weekend!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
speaking of races there is supposed to be one tomorrow and if it doesnt rain it out ill be there with both of my stangs and probably 4 others at least.. got a new member yesterday too and he is stoked about the racing so we will see..

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
up in monroe....but you are in cali so not like youd know where that is lol... gates open at 930 so hopfully you W I guys can make it if the still have them..

up in monroe....but you are in cali so not like youd know where that is lol... gates open at 930 so hopfully you W I guys can make it if the still have them..
I am putting 2 and two together and from the posts looks like he is in WA. just forgot to update his Avatar.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
As you all may have seen, the Whidbey Island Chapter has dwindled down to barely any members besides myself. Recruiting began this morning for me and after spending half the day leaving cards on every mustang, regardless if it's a 4banger, 6 or an 8, didn't care if it was all the same color or any, if it was a stang, i put a card on it. This chapter is going to get going strong again, so if there is anyone out there still in this chapter that wants to be apart of the comeback then i'm going to need all the help i can get.

How are things going..