• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Requesting logo for side window

AllanG76CA

Donator
I live in the North County area and would like to order a white logo for the side window on my 2005 Ford Mustang. Am I able to order one and pick it up from someone?

AllanG76CA

Donator
Also, do you have a sample logo that you could post? Again, the decal is for the quarter side window. Thanks.

AllanG76CA

Donator
That was a huge help Danny! Am I able to get two of the side window decals for my car in white from you or from Emilio?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was a huge help Danny! Am I able to get two of the side window decals for my car in white from you or from Emilio?

Emilio the one that takes care of all the decal. He can make a side window decal for you. He just got back from vacation so he may need some time to de-vacation. :) But if you don't hear back from him, just post up again. Don't worry about bugging him or continuous posting wanting a decal. This will remind him. He can be forgetful. :BigGrin:

AllanG76CA

Donator
Emilio, could you please give me information on how to pick up a logo from you for the side window on my Mustang? Thanks.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio, could you please give me information on how to pick up a logo from you for the side window on my Mustang? Thanks.
dimensions.jpg

what color?