• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 7, 2011] SD Wicked Stangs Monthly Meeting (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wickedwed2.png
All, Don't Forget Monthly Meeting at Hooters..
Lots to Discuss
All Board Member be sure to show up...

2K7GTCS

Some of us will be going out to the Cajon Classic Cruise before the meeting. Tonight's showcase is Mustang's...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So did they get the table situation settle after I left? I thought it was pretty shitty the way we were treated when we've been coming every month for so long. First they stop hold parking spaces for us and now pretty much took the area they reserved for us away. Maybe its time we think of having our monthly meeting else where if that is what we can expect from Hooters.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So did they get the table situation settle after I left? I thought it was pretty shitty the way we were treated when we've been coming every month for so long. First they stop hold parking spaces for us and now pretty much took the area they reserved for us away. Maybe its time we think of having our monthly meeting else where if that is what we can expect from Hooters.

Danny, I think its getting a bit blown out of proportion... The two managers are new and totally screwed up. We use to have a certain member call and remind them. We have not been doing that.. New elections are coming up this month and will be see a new changes to our board members. There is talk of moving it down the street to Tilt a Kilt. We will see... Sorry for the inconvience.. And yes I understand we have been coming there every month and they should have known...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny, I think its getting a bit blown out of proportion... The two managers are new and totally screwed up. We use to have a certain member call and remind them. We have not been doing that.. New elections are coming up this month and will be see a new changes to our board members. There is talk of moving it down the street to Tilt a Kilt. We will see... Sorry for the inconvience.. And yes I understand we have been coming there every month and they should have known...

No, I don't think its being blown out of proportion. If its shitty, I'm going to say its shitty. I was there, were you? I left because I felt we were being treated like crap being moved all over the place then get told those tables were reserved for someone else. Yes, the new managers should have known better, but that's no excuse. Its on their damn calendar!

Red

I'm in for a new change of location also. Tilted Kilt sounds like a cool place.