• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SoCal Custom & Collision

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Emilio,

Thanks for taking my call!

As discussed, SoCal Custom & Collision is hosting a Grand Opening/Car Show on Sunday October 10th from 10:00am – 4:00pm. We would love for your car club to participate.

We are giving all car show attendee’s free food. We are expecting to have 300+ cars. There will be vendors, entertainment, food, free giveaways and much more. Our address is 3000 National City Blvd., National City, CA, 91950.

There is NO FEE to show your car but we do require you RSVP prior to Oct. 7th. If your members have any questions, please feel free to have them call me at 619-474-5659 or email me at jebstein@socal-cc.com

Attached is the flyer for the event.

Best regards,
Joel Ebstein
Sales and Marketing
SoCal Custom & Collision
3000 National City Blvd.
National City, CA 91950
619-474-5659 office
619-928-3209 cell
619-477-9679 fax
jebstein@socal-cc.com
attachment.php

RSVP

Lets meet at Bennigan's at 0815 then roll out by 0830?

Since this event starts at 1000, why not meet at Bennigan's at 0815 then roll out by 0830? Unless you want to meet earlier. It's your call, E.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All Scr3am1ngy3llow has the right attitude:)

Lets meet at Bennigan's at 0815 then roll out by 0830?

M

Mustangcwo

It does not start until 10am. It's only 15 minutes from Bennigans. Cant anyone get any sleep around here. I'll see you guys there at 945am. Save me a parking spot.

Maverick

Wish I could be there - maybe I can join up with some of the guys that are out here with Mustangs? There are alot of of them for sure!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I may show up now. I get off at 11 AM in the morning have to run home and change and then I will meet up with you guys