• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Started my PI head swap

mustangtim

South Carolina
I started a PI head swap on my 96 gt. I am putting PI heads cams & intake on my 96, along with BBK headers & H pipe. I aready have a 70 mm throttle body & aftermarket upper intake. I cant wait to get finished, but Im changing everything that I thinks needs changing while I have it apart. Thanks for stopping by to give me a hand Bryan (atlblue98gt).

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have been working so much overtime at work lately, that this project is taking longer than it should. It is a good thing I not in a big hurry. I got the heads off yesterday. I am going to start putting it back together this week. Bryan has got a lot going on right now.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Just wanted to update, I got the car back together last week & so far it is running great. The car feels a lot stronger, but I have not run it at the track yet. It ran a 9.90 in the 8th of a mile before the swap, so I am hopping to improve on that. I may have a traction problem now, from what I have seen so far. As far as the SC chapter goes I wish it was a little more active. Everyone has a lot going on right now. I am confident that things will get back on track.

M

Mustangcwo

Nice work. Keep us updated on the track times and switch to a Drag Radial to regain your traction.