• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stuck in Norfolk, VA

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
So Im stuck in Norfolk, VA. Was supposed to be flying out to Bahrain yesterday but my flight was canked... probably because of all that stuff going on there or my ship is moving or something. But im stuck here for an unknown amount of time...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Suck to be stuck in Norfolk. But on the bright side, could be stuck elsewhere where there would be absolutely nothing to do.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Ok so I took my 30 days of X-fer leave from Jan to Feb. My new command has been on the ship since Nov... so i checked into the Transient Pesonnel Unit in Lemoore for 3 weeks before flying out to Bahrain. That was when I got stuck in VA for almost a month. Then they decided to send me back to Lemoore. I have been in TPU Lemoore for 2 weeks now and I'll be here til the ship returns... No cruise for me!! Dang I got lucky! Coulda really used the extra money... but time with my family and friends is far more valuable...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Awesome!!! Maybe you can join us in Victorville for the Fallen Heros again this year. At least you escaped the dreaded clutches of Norfolk; my condolences for your time spent in that HEAP!!!