• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

To all the wicked stang members who made it out.

elky406

Thank you again for all the support and bringing your sweet cars to the dyno day,It was fantasatic turnout and thank you for all the help.:rock:

Renegade

no problem, wish i could have seen the fox and the farm truck on the rollers though. i couldn't believe how many peopled showed up, started promptly at 8am, and when i left at 3pm (i think) there were still cars pulling in to do runs. a few extremely nice cars including a Super Snake, Saleen Cobra, and a ZR1 Corvette showed up to run. i ended up pulling at 285hp/301tq. and we even had some entertainment going on out front, it was a great day

SingleTireFire05

Had a great time and met some really cool people , had fun talking with your uncle he's really good people.Bet you were tired you were running you ^&^& off. You guys did a great job!!!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Hey man i stoped by and was gonna say hey but you were swamped! I saw the NOVA pull then i had to leave because i was watching the SCCA event down the road. Im glad you had a great turnout nate.

Renegade

Hey man i stoped by and was gonna say hey but you were swamped! I saw the NOVA pull then i had to leave because i was watching the SCCA event down the road. Im glad you had a great turnout nate.

should have stayed and watched the Nova get owned

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
The car is great! Still counting down the miles till i can test it out. I forgot to ask, did you put the Nitrous lines back in their original places?

elky406

I worked with that kid at city,i wont make another pull on that car till he fix's the oil pressure issue.It had 20 psi on the first pull,so i wouldnt make another pull.And ya lsuno put the whoopin on him lol.