• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tornado recovery!!!

Ronnie Friedline

Ok I didn't see that anyone had posted yet or maybe im just the only one up this late tonight and bored and going through and thinking about stuff

Friday, WS OKC is going to thunder valley To the races 100% proceeds go to tornado recovery, free admission, $5 to race...
Saturday and Sunday, We will be meeting and going out to Shawnee to help with clean up and whatever is needed. Feel free to show up to go with us, keep in touch on Facebook website!!

I will be there as well as several others. Anyone is welcome to come and help... We appreciate it...

Did I mention I love this "they call it a club" we call it family....
I'm extremely proud to be a part of this!!!!

If you are out of state and would like to help with donations of any kind there are sites all over the place, news9.com in Oklahoma city is probably a good site to start with...

B

blue2010

Also on Monday we will be having a wicked cookout at my house.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Guys hope all is well.. If there is anything we can help out with let us know.. Again hope all is well prayers go out..

B

blue2010

I don't think anyone in the clubs house got hit. But we are volunteering a holiday weekend to go help the people that did get hit