• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Friday!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Friday was awesome! We started off with our core members at Sunset Grill next came coffee at.starbucks and meeting the GM guys at O'Reiley's. We cruised to Avenue N and linked up with a huge cruise through town ! I counted over 60 cars of all types( SAPD had fits as we cruised Knickerbocker ! Muscle cars broke off to cruise downtown and the crowd at Deadhorse went nuts. Great night guys! Wicked Fridays are working out fantastic, we got a couple more possible recruits and got great visibility. Great job WS west TX crew! Angel will post pics soon ...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sounds great Steve. Can't wait to see the pictures. Loving it hearing you guys are growing. Knew you would whip West Texas into shape. Congrats bro!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Danny, it was like El Cajon Fridays except we were rolling! We had a line of cars a mile long cruising all over town! It really is getting us noticed and the bond we have with the Corvette and Camaro clubs is working out well for all three.

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
was fun and i had my managers and co-workers questioning what we were doing last night....it was funny because my manager wants to join