• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Wednesday at Chili's Sept 15, 2010

ladygaga2

chillis.gif

Chili's Bar & Grill
800 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista, CA 91910-7835

Bennigan's Mission Valley
1760 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108

Time: 6:30pm-9:00pm

Tierrasanta Crew will meet at the NEX in Murphy Canyon Military Housing at 4:45 and roll out at 5:00 to Bennigan's.
All others will meet up at Bennigan's at 5:15 and the entire crew will roll out at 5:30.

For each flyer that is redeemed at Chili's on Wed. night Sept 15,2010, the club will receive 15% of what each patron spends that day. So, that means that we need full participation and distribution of flyers. Give me a call if u would like some flyers to hand out (760-224-1002). The Chili's staff will be blocking off parking for us and we will have designated seating so we will be able to see our cars from inside the restaurant.

FYI: StarAngel, Tac Runner, Jarhead and I went today and got ideas where to put the banner and pop-up. The manager said that we have enough seating for 30+ people, over half the parking lot and I she gave me coupons for the kids to eat free when 1 adult meal is purchased. Chili's is so excited about this event that they are calling in extra staff. So please max participation and lets show them what WickedStangs is all about.

I will meet everyone at Chili's, so see u there!!!

RSVP

Red

Sounds great. We get to hang out and help the club at the same time. Can't wait.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Since I live near the Chili's. I'll meet you guys there. Plus I don't get off work until 5:30PM. I won't get home until 6.

BTW.....The 805 south traffic sucks after 5pm. Just a heads up.

805 South traffic sucks. You might want to take H St. from the 5 and go the city route. There's a lot of lights, but at least you beat the traffic. I just remembered that I have a meeting from 5:30-6:30.

Mrs. ears

A lot of people won't be able to make it that early either. I will just meet everyone there. I am ganna go the 125 route in order to beat the traffic!!! Sounds like fun. :)

Red

I'm about 2 miles from Chili's. I'll just meet you guys there. Just so you know it doesn't really matter when everyone gets there. As long as you get a flier 15% of your bill goes to the club.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I'm about 2 miles from Chili's. I'll just meet you guys there. Just so you know it doesn't really matter when everyone gets there. As long as you get a flier 15% of your bill goes to the club.

it does matter, I don't want to show up without seeing everyone:) lol J/K

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?

Well, RED, when ya get there matters if everyone is gone by the time I get there. :)

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Since I live near the Chili's. I'll meet you guys there. Plus I don't get off work until 5:30PM. I won't get home until 6.

BTW.....The 805 south traffic sucks after 5pm. Just a heads up.

Thanks Danny! This is a big reason I don't go to the get togethers very often. Traffic just about everywhere sucks at this time of day. I work in different locations in San Diego / Coronado and live in Point Loma. Hella traffic to get home, more hella to get out, and more to get to party place. Very stressful.

StarAngel

and oh yeah.....Anyone can come out to Chili's anytime of the day.....Just bring in your flyer to help the club!!!! If you need flyers you can pm me too and I will try my darndest to get them to you. But remember, Rob and I are in South County, if you need any and you are north of the 94, please contact Lady gaga2

and oh yeah.....Anyone can come out to Chili's anytime of the day.....Just bring in your flyer to help the club!!!! If you need flyers you can pm me too and I will try my darndest to get them to you. But remember, Rob and I are in South County, if you need any and you are north of the 94, please contact Lady gaga2

Can you bring flyers to the monthly meeting on Tuesday?