• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKED500 about to leave the top 10

Will Wicked500 stay in the top 10

• YES

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • NO

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Only if Monica Drives

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
retiring soon, have no time to compete anymore... Leaving next week to Florida and then, back to college... I will let you reign for a couple of months... Have fun...:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
go ahead and get your practices in.. When I come out I don't want no whining... When I spank that arse... I just wish I had some contenders...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
go ahead and get your practices in.. When I come out I don't want no whining... When I spank that arse... I just wish I had some contenders...
Dont hurt yourself, shifting from the armchair in your man cave, tendonitis is painful. Maybe you can post up at SOCAL Stangs and armchair race with them. Better yet, why not post up your DYNO numbers and brag for awhile.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If your going to college, you should get a Honda and run it at the Q..... thats what the SDSU people do right.

Where you going to college at E?

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
ok so kinda a weird thought but have u ever went to a strip club in vegas an noticed how many strippers drive mustangs....... i find it kinda funny but kinda ummmmm sad at the same time

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
exactly my point....rice... LOL It is all over for E!! Monica gets the 500 and he is driving a Lancer....

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Next time we go to Barona, I'll have to ask Monica to bring out her GT500 and see the lap she can put down.