• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedfox Weighs In

M

Mustangcwo

I brought the scales home today to weigh local San Diego drag cars. After we finished Orange's car, it was time for Wickedfox. Now remember, these cars were built with a design weight of 3200lbs. Thanks to the crew's proper choices of engine, transmission, suspension and brakes Wickedfox weighed in as follows:

Left Front: 730 Right Front: 740

Left Rear: 610 Right Rear: 630

Total Front: 1470
Total Rear: 1240

Overall Weight: 2710

Good work everyone :rock:

If you want your car on the scales, drop by my house this weekend.

M

Mustangcwo

Mine is very light....the entire intake is still out of the car...LOL

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Damn that's light! The WSRC is lighter than my coupe by 40lbs! That car will fly once the transmission gets some attention.

Todd, thanks again for stopping by to weigh mine. You da man!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Wow, 28 views and only a couple replies. Did everyone lose interest in the race car? Even the pres was online all night and not a single comment forom him? This car is a few mods away from running deep into the 7's.

Converter, Full manual valve body, 150-200 shot and a couple suspension mods!

Emilio for the time being all you have to do is pull the sct chip and take it to your Big brother Dante and have him try to change the shift points. Then take the car to Barona on the 28th to test the line lock and new shift points. Why not give it a shot?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, 28 views and only a couple replies. Did everyone lose interest in the race car? Even the pres was online all night and not a single comment forom him? This car is a few mods away from running deep into the 7's.

Converter, Full manual valve body, 150-200 shot and a couple suspension mods!

Emilio for the time being all you have to do is pull the sct chip and take it to your Big brother Dante and have him try to change the shift points. Then take the car to Barona on the 28th to test the line lock and new shift points. Why not give it a shot?

I was on the Phone with CWO when he posted it. I am now heading to his house for the CHIP...:rock:

Viewers:
02gt, 03gtstyles, 0ne_sik_notch, 1WKDRSH, 93foxgt, beejay31000, boostedmach, Daniboy1983, DSGimportslayer, Ford1288, Gibs*, HisPony*, joker, Lordgufi, Mustangcwo, mustangtim, orange395w, Red, step on mii, wickedstangs, yosemiddysam

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i have been talking with emilio to get this thing blowed up big time. and on the right track. i myself dont want any credit as for we all put this thing together. all of a sudden no more working parties? 4 people showed up last time for the brake install. trying to get some funds together to get the rest of the parts we need. there is a guy on here selling a zex wet kit. i bet we could get it to work for the race car. i saw the thread last night. but i have an upper respiratory infection and wasnt on long anyway. incase you were looking for an explaination.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i have been talking with emilio to get this thing blowed up big time. and on the right track. i myself dont want any credit as for we all put this thing together. all of a sudden no more working parties? 4 people showed up last time for the brake install. trying to get some funds together to get the rest of the parts we need. there is a guy on here selling a zex wet kit. i bet we could get it to work for the race car. i saw the thread last night. but i have an upper respiratory infection and wasnt on long anyway. incase you were looking for an explaination.

Nitrous Kit has been ordered... Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ford1288

Donator
WHHAAATT? Awesome, what kind of shot will we go with? Do you have to retune it for the nitrous?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I'm sorry for not showing up for the working parties, I really would like to get working on the car soon. I just need to know when you guys are planning on the next working party. And if your not too busy tommorow, I would love to get my car over there and onto the scales.

M

Mustangcwo

y does the right side wiegh more then the left

Most of the exta weight is usually distributed to the passenger side. That assists in distributing equall weight to all the tires when the driver sits down.

spdpilot

Good Job everyone!! Nice work!

I haven't gotten involved with it, since I don't even have time to make even to the meetings each month for the distance I have to drive. And I am still making DVD copies of MvsW II.

Ask Orange, I don't even have time to take off my front sway bar for racing. Oh wait, thats because I am just lazy.... ok I admit it.

Nice to see the race car running:lol::lol:

xavier296

2700 is awesome! I wouldn't have guessed it was that light. Sorry about missing all the working parties, I would really like to be there.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I would really like you to be back here too. I miss my 4 wheeler riding buddy lmao. Still havent found a replacement for ya yet......