• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Race Car

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Is it going to be there for "Wicked Stangs" at Barona on the 24th?

Or is it going to sit in your "garage" and you bring your car E?

I tired of hearing about it, bring it out!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
no we are supporting Danny and the Cops and Rodders.. I don't know were your hearing about it, it must be on a different site.:)

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
no we are supporting Danny and the Cops and Rodders.. I don't know were your hearing about it, it must be on a different site.:)

LMAO Blame it on another site, are you taking it to the show? You blew a HUGE opportunity to show it off at Miramar and no one took it

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio He is talking about the 24th of July. Look at the Barona Schedule. We are a feature on that day. I told you and asked you about this before. What was up with there calendar are we doing a event
for them or what...

http://www.baronadrags.com/schedule.shtml

That is a tactic that Barona is using to drive cars in.. We are not having an event. I have tried to contact them numerous time and nothing.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Nothing,

What did I do to you to blow me off when I ask questions?

I used up a lot of favors to fly home on the 23rd to be at Barona for "WickedStangs" on the 24th and you are just now telling us nothing is going on with the Club there when I asked in May and then again in June?

This ain't High School E, I know I ain't the only one who wants to know what is going on, I am just the only one asking the questions.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey you two stop and take a breather. Emilio I remember asking about this, and like he said I got the same response. " Wickedstangs is going on"
I personaly don't care if we do a event or we don't but we do need to get this off there Calendar. What if other people see this that are not
in wicked stangs but see our name on the Calendar? They will say we are a no show ect. Remember we have put together 3 events out there
and if our name is on the calendar people will probaly show for the 4th. Just something to think about....

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Hey you two stop and take a breather. Emilio I remember asking about this, and like he said I got the same response. " Wickedstangs is going on"
I personaly don't care if we do a event or we don't but we do need to get this off there Calendar. What if other people see this that are not
in wicked stangs but see our name on the Calendar? They will say we are a no show ect. Remember we have put together 3 events out there
and if our name is on the calendar people will probaly show for the 4th. Just something to think about....

I fine black, I just asking for an answer when I ask a question.

That and a little p!ssed off that nothing is going on with WS on the 24th and I just now finding out about it.

With our name on Barona's calendar, I sure as hell ain't wearing a WS shirt and have to answer questions about where the Club is.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I still waiting for an answer E

You said "WickedStangs is going on" and now it isn't.

I would like an explaination of what happened

northerncountry

hey guys I am not a drag racer but I see it as an opertunity to show that racing if for the track and not the street as we have seen in recent weeks that accidents happen on the street when street racing is involved I think that good showing of the club with or with out the race car shows that this club is for controled events for saftey of every one. thats my 2 cents

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I will try and make it up to help you guys, I am always up to pitching in and helping.