• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

01 Vert in San Diego

SD01StangVert

Rice burners... lol
Hey all. New to WS. I have been working on my 01 for about 10 years. This is my 3rd Stang. A 67 when I was 17, a 98 right before this 01. I can't drive anything stock, it is my weakness. I joined SDMC but after MBTB on the 7th I think WS is more my speed. Danny's Kenne Bell vert was all I needed and is now my goal. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Dan
San Diego

Attachments

• 01Vert.jpg
    01Vert.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 72

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to the forum and I hope you join us for some events, cruises and racing soon!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Dan. Good to see you on here. Checkout our event section and join us when you can.
BTW...we have no problem with people in multiple clubs, especially with SEND. Many of us started from there as well. Again...welcome.

SD01StangVert

Rice burners... lol
Thanks Danny. I am not much of a club guy as I work (A LOT), but after seeing the show WS is totally my speed. MCSD is very cool, but WS is where I am headed for sure :).

P.S. You know I'm gonna be pickin your brain like all the time, right? lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Pick away. But Im a novice compare to others on here. You will get your answer.
We have a cruise planned for the 27th of this month and we are getting together on the 16th at Hodad's in Ocean Beach. They are on the calendar. Join us if you can.