• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 03 Cobra

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am posting this for a fellow Shipmate,

" It is the 10th anniversary SVT Cobra. 21,565 miles, all stock except it has Ford Racing wheels, Borla Exhaust, Hyperco coil springs. No Engine mods all origanal. The interior is CLEAN, no cracks in the leather, good paint job etc... It has NOT been smoked in or been in any accidents. The owners manual is in the glove box. Comes with 2 fitted car covers. Call James at 360-540-3220 Asking 24,500 OBO Located in Oak Harbor, Wa"

Cobra front.jpgdashboard.JPGengine.JPGInterior.jpgside view cobra.jpg

'03snkbt

nice car......24500......might be tough to get, even with low miles (that's modded with a TS pricing!!)
anyways GLWS......its purdy!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Not my price lol. I am just posting it for him. I am sure he would go down he said obo but idk how low he will go.

'03snkbt

All I'm saying is it'll be tough at that price. Def not down grading the car by any means. See maybe 20K at best.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya idk how much of a hurry he is to sell it either.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Price is getting very close to the budget of many on this forum. This is an unmolested Cobra with only 21K miles, somebody pick up this car soon.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If I wasn't so close to my HYT I would pick it up for the wife.

Dahmersnack

OAK HARBOR, WA
DAYUM! that's a sweet whip! I'm gonna try and make some moves in the next couple days. I'll hit you up 1WKDRSH

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Let me know, I will be talking to the guy Monday if you wanna check it out.