• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

03 Mach 1

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's a nice looking car. The Azure Blue is rare and hard to find. And the low mileage is a plus. Even with the mods and the Termi motor, the asking price is too high, especially with the fix you need to do. The hood needs to be replaced, that crack looks nasty. Definitely not a $16k car. Remember, you don't get more for modification.
Kelley Blue Book listed the 2003 Mach 1 at $14k in Excellent condition, $13,600 in good condition, and $12,500 in fair condition. I would make an offer between $12500 and $14k.

98Stang

I absolutely love the car the way it is with the exception of the rear seat delete and the fiberglass box in the trunk. With that combo there is absolutely no space for extra storage... :(

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you like it, I would definitely make an offer. Like I said, make an offer on the low end of KBB value. Because it does need some work, but the low mileage is good.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
And it also looks like a dealer is selling it so don't forget about dealer fees and what not. but I agree, it does look badass.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
That is a dealer ad. If I remember from the time when we bought Michelles Mach out here, I was checking the west coast for an AB Mach and that one came up. That was in the spring last year. It is not on the dealerships site, but the username on ebay is the dealership there in CA. Here is one on the east coast and a lot cheaper...... http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=119273

and another that is in ATL. http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=119274

it will cost you 2K to get it to the east coast unless you drive it back, plus money to fix hood..... for the second one I posted you could buy it and use the other 5K to put a blower on it and have money left over if you go with a pro charger.....just saying.

That car has been there and the damage wasn't on it back in the spring. at least it wasn't in the pics.

Good luck.

Gibs