• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

05-09 Door

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I am in need of a passenger door for my 06 GT. Anyone have one they wanna part with or know someone who does?

GhostRider

This could be hard to find, seeing as how the S197's are like gold at junk/scrap yards. They're usually gone quick. I'll keep you posted if I come across anything...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Thanks alot! I have it scheduled to go to the body shop this coming Monday so if I dont find anything by then Ill just have my door repaired by them. I am getting my entire car painted. They are repairing every single ding/dent on it and painting a flat black stripe down the center, similar to the GT500 KRs. They are also installing my TruFiber hood vents in my stock GT hood. It will look like a GT500 KR hood minus the front ram air scoop and raised cowl... Pics to follow!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Correction, my stripe will not be like the KR just the hood vents will... the stripe is going to be like a Super Snake stripe, solid in the center and pin stipes on the sides of it.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
NM the door, Car is in the body shop now. De trimmed the car including front and rear bumper this morning. that will save me about $500 in labor costs and it only took me about 2 1/2 hours... Ill post pics soon!