• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

07 GT Ragtop

takaviation

Hi everyone. I am Jimmy, also known as takaviation. Currently live in Pierce County. Moved back from Europe a little over two years ago.I am also a member of another Pierce County mustang club. I am quite busy, and am rarely around when it is time to do a cruise. I am still trying to make it to my first one.
My vista blue Mustang is an awesome car. I have taken it across the United States three times since the end of 2009; two of those times was on the way to a military school of some kind.

Jimmy

Attachments

• IMG566.jpg
    IMG566.jpg
    792.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG567.jpg
    IMG567.jpg
    870.5 KB · Views: 72

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
Hi everyone. I am Jimmy, also known as takaviation. Currently live in Pierce County. Moved back from Europe a little over two years ago.I am also a member of another Pierce County mustang club. I am quite busy, and am rarely around when it is time to do a cruise. I am still trying to make it to my first one.
My vista blue Mustang is an awesome car. I have taken it across the United States three times since the end of 2009; two of those times was on the way to a military school of some kind.

Jimmy

join our Sea-Tac Chapter! :)