• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'08 GT500 shortblock F/S

CPRstreetmachines

28k miles. Looking at either swapping it for a built short if I can get enough for it. If not I'll just dyno queen it and see when she goes. Probably be 2-3 months as a guess of when it will be ready to come out. Any interest ?

CPRstreetmachines

Not long :) About to pull the trigger on about 10k worth of work. Once I do and the parts come in, won't be long at all. All I really need to finish for mine is get the real k-member back, and send out and get back the header tubing. making the jigs right now. Not long at all. :rock:
I want to show these boys how a kit should preform. It should not take 46 psi to make 1200rwhp. Me and the builder are thinking it could make 1000hp at 12 psi

CPRstreetmachines

I'll let you know. I'm going to be doing a few pre orders. The 10k is a little piece of the 40k it's going to take to get them completely going. :nonono: The pre-orders will help ease that a bit lol. But those that do pre-order will be getting a huge bonus for waiting while I make the first kits.

CPRstreetmachines

Holy ****, did you bust yours ? Or do you mean the cost of the kit ? Call me for either. Getting really close to making a run of the CNC stuff. Almost done with the header jigs.
449-1706