• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2002 Mustang GT

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Ok, sorry for the vagueness in the ad. This is for a friend of a friend so to speak.
her name is Heather, she is stationed in San Diego on a PCU and is about to leave for MS. She wants this sold before she leaves.

What I do know is Black with black leather, obviously a 2002 122,xxx miles, 5 speed, and aftermarket exhaust. She tells me that the throw out bearing is going out, but that would have to verified by any interested party. If you want to know more, or want to see the car, just reply here as I am waiting on her contact information and some pictures.

She's asking $5000 and the car is financed so it would take a day or two to get a title she says.

I honestly have no idea what the car is worth as I havent priced out the GTs in forever, so if the price is off, just keep it to yourself.

M

Mustangcwo

could be worth 5K, depends on the condition of the car. Would be worth looking at if I needed one.