• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Wicked Stangs SD (January Meeting)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, Everyone it was nice seeing everyone again and getting ready for the new years.. Welcome back.. Lots of fun events coming soon...

Wow 13+ cars for our first event back... Nice

DSC_5008.JPGDSC_5009.JPGDSC_5011.JPGDSC_5014.JPGDSC_5017.JPGDSC_5018.JPGDSC_5019.JPGDSC_5020.JPG

Mustang Stevo

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Had a newborn son that showed up a month early and just came out of nicu. What an impatient little guy! He'll definitely want a v8 in the future! Everyone is doing great. I'll definitely make it to February to meet everyone.

Happy new year!!

Mustang Stevo

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Had a newborn son that showed up a month early and just came out of nicu. What an impatient little guy! He'll definitely want a v8 in the future! Everyone is doing great. I'll definitely make it to February to meet everyone.

Happy new year!!

Mustang Stevo
Congrats how much did he weigh? Both my kids where in the NICU...
Ryan and Vanessa

Mustang Stevo

Thanks Danny! His name is William and he is doing great!! Is it possible to upload pics from an iPhone? I can't figure how to do that.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio, are you going to post up that car show info you mentioned at the meeting? Its suppose to be in February.