• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A Couple New Pics

SN95cobra04

Pics from Race Legal a few weeks ago.
c3f61b88.jpg

8fb2b1fa.jpg

SN95cobra04

Cruising around SD with my boys 12 GT
a119109a.jpg

A pic of my Daily Driver
39ec0f3f.jpg

And my girls 05 Acura TSX and yes its a 6 speed
6c1f7c00.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
The gauges in your civic mean it's really fast?? I kid I kid, can't wait to see the cobra in person.

SN95cobra04

The gauges add 20whp.....per gauge duh lol. Just oil pressure, water temp, and volts to make sure it doesnt blow up when I rag on it lol. Thanks for the Coba comments. I will be at the Beach Bash this Sunday so you can check it out then.

nice collection of cars you got. any mods in the Civic? the last time i saw a civic hatch was when 935 was an actual club

SN95cobra04

Well my hatchback actually got stolen last night...but it did have a JDM B18C and just the basic bolt ons along with full SI suspension and interior. I have been slowly working on it for a few years but it's all gone now. Oh well I guess, life goes on lol.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well my hatchback actually got stolen last night...but it did have a JDM B18C and just the basic bolt ons along with full SI suspension and interior. I have been slowly working on it for a few years but it's all gone now. Oh well I guess, life goes on lol.
Sorry to see that.

SN95cobra04

No worries. I have insurance. I just didn't want to put all the miles on my Cobra. But there might be a Kenne Bell in sights with the insurance money

'03snkbt

No worries. I have insurance. I just didn't want to put all the miles on my Cobra. But there might be a Kenne Bell in sights with the insurance money

KB 2.8LC and don't look back if you're going that route. might i recommend a Whipple 2.9..........easier install and getting the production you are desiring numbers wise.
absolutely love my 2.9!!! spent many hours researching and couldn't pass up the deal i got.

SN95cobra04

I've been looking for a beater but I still can't stop thinking about a KB. I'm looking for like a Tacoma or 4runner. Something along those lines so if it gets beat up I don't really care. And something I can actually move things with.

'03snkbt

Once my car gets all dialed in (which it almost is) I should be picking up a DD as well. Goal is to turn my car into just a weekend toy!