• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A little 'sumptin - 'sumptin for everybody. The other forums just don't appreciate.

LSECO

Well it goes like this...Had Sportline Spring kit installed on friday 4-13-'12. Eibach did it complimentory and it was even Fri. 13th !! All good this Fri.13th. Detailed car up Sat. Blasted the canyon (Turnbull)Sat eve and the 1.3 in fr, 2.0 in rear drop was truly beneficial. Hauls a$$ even better than before. Remember I have the '12 LS. So modifying the suspension was a little iffy for me. Eibach sent me pics with both the Pro-kit (nice), installed and also the Sportline kit (Lower and meaner), installed. Phong asked which I wanted. I asked which made a better track pack? SPORTLINE IT IS !! Sunday morning , got invited to Long Beach G.P.125.00 for two grandstand seats, parking in Mothers' Exotic car Paddock, two lunches, 2 goodie bags with FULL SIZE bottles of detail stuff, AND a 1 lap run on the track. Only a few were allowed to do this...lucky us. Anyways, I was representing you guys and Eibach with a 250 yard burnout on the starting grid. The track is very nice and flat, run on the streets of L.B. The lap was over TOO fast. I love this circuit.So here's a gamut of show pics,plenty of 'Stangs on display,and just a bunch of exotic stuff. Girls first...I love pink-on girls, just not on cars....
064.jpg
Starting grid,on LBGP track.
053.jpg
Our Ls brought from Eibach Fri 13th.
021.jpg
WAITING to get on track
004.jpg
006.jpg
My GF standing around....Keeping 'da piece...
026.jpg
025.jpg
017.jpg
016.jpg
015.jpg
014.jpg
013-1.jpg
011-1.jpg
My favourite car at the show...When I told the driver I liked it, and that it was the same blue as my Audi R8 Jet Blue (gone but not forgotten), he acted insulted. Even his ladyfriend passenger did not seem to like him much.
043.jpg
If you guys like,I can put up pics of the other millions of dollars Exotic machines ! C-YAAAAAAAAA !!!Oh yeah,I was behind this weak sauce Exotic that we really wanted to devour...
051.jpg
050.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Now that's how you have a great weekend!!! :cool2: You start with some mods, head to Long Beach with the lady, get some laps in downtown (without the cops on your tail) and then hang out for a great race. You need a pal to bum around?

2K7GTCS

Very nice! I was at this event on both Sat & Sun, and even got a few pics of your ride.
I missed seeing you out on the track. Man, that must have been amazing. Wow.